A bit about the role…
Using your marketing skills, you will develop and implement the marketing strategy in its entirety. You will work closely with the event manager/director and sales leads throughout the process to ensure event targets are reached. This is a strategic and analytical role in which you will have bottom-line responsibilities for creating and executing innovative marketing plans deploying online & offline direct marketing tactics delivered within the specified budget and time-period. In addition, you will train & develop a team of highly skilled Marketing Co-ordinators and/or Marketing Specialists.
About VUKA Mobility
The portfolio you will be focusing on at VUKA Group works with a whole host of stakeholders to influence change in the fast moving and ever evolving mobility industry.
We currently do this through a range of events, media touch points, and networking experiences including Smarter Mobility Africa summit, Smarter Mobility Africa news, E-Fest ELECTRIC (Co-located at the ABB Formula E Event), and evrt Africa (an electric vehicle road trip across South Africa).
Our global team and advisory board have experienced the best and the worst of mobility in Africa and across the world and have seen how the state of mobility can either ‘enable freedoms’ or ‘disable freedoms’.
We’re in the business of creating joyful freedoms, where people, economies, and environments can achieve their full potential.
We understand the benefits that come from bringing together every element of the mobility industry, from public transport and rail to automotive and micro-mobility, it is the integration of all these elements that will ensure mobility truly serves the people, the economy, and the environment.
If the above gets you excited, keep reading to find out more about the job role.
A bit about you…
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing Management
- 3 – 5 years in a strategic B2B marketing role.
- Proven track record in creating successful marketing communications campaigns
- Proven use and understanding of complex databases and segmentation techniques
- Proven understanding of tracking & response reporting and analysing
- An excellent understanding of digital marketing techniques
- Project management experience
- Familiarity with web design and publishing (WordPress)
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Basic knowledge about softwares such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, illustrator, InDesign, etc), Canva
Innovate. Integrable. Collaborate.