Are you a Marketing Maestro? Join our Exceptional Marketing Team!
We are on the lookout for a talented Junior Marketing Manager to become a vital part of our dynamic team and play a pivotal role in implementing the marketing strategy for our high performing Power and Energy Portfolio, which include large exhibitions and conferences and multiple publications. As our Junior Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the Marketing Team to ensure the seamless execution of our marketing plan, meeting event targets and contributing to our marketing success.
As our Junior Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of our highly skilled and creative marketing team. We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and creative individual who is ready to take their marketing career to the next level, who is also not afraid to hit the road running while being innovative and collaborative. Your responsibilities will encompass creating promotional materials, creating social media content and strategies, managing campaigns, conducting market research, managing junior members of the team and supporting various marketing department activities.
You will also have the opportunity to attend events and network with professionals from around the world. You will be working closely with both the Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager. This role will require you to be a team player with a can do and positive attitude. Collaboration is key!
To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing and Communications or similar
- A minimum of 2-3 years marketing experience, preferably within an agency or events sector
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Above-average interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- A deadline-driven approach, with the ability to work independently under tight timelines
- Outstanding analytical abilities with a keen attention to detail
- A blend of creative and analytical skills
- A proactive and responsible mindset
- Enthusiasm and motivation to deliver exceptional results
- Strong copywriting skills
- An in-depth understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Excellent external verbal and written communication skills
- A genuine passion for marketing and ability for taking initiative
- A solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Exceptional multitasking abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with social media scheduling tools and marketing automation software
- Familiarity with Canva and video editing tools
- Marketing Campaign management
- Excellent administrative skills & highly organized
- Understanding of the sales process is advantageous
- Social Media Content ideation and creation
- A mature team player with a creative flair to contribute to a fast-paced, high-performing team
- Your role as a Junior Marketing Manager will encompass a range of responsibilities, including:
- Designing and deploying digital and social media campaigns, emails, SMS, and PR broadcasts, while organising data and tracking results.
- Negotiating marketing partnerships with external organizations
- Managing relationships with business partners to coordinate and implement marketing activities such as advertisements, emails, mailings, banners, and more
- Ensuring the website is current and up-to-date by uploading and refreshing web content
- Tracking inquiries and ensuring that leads are being passed to the relevant sales teams
- Updating marketing plans and reporting back on responses
- Contributing to basic copywriting, improving the effectiveness of marketing campaigns by writing and evaluating copy to increase response rates
- Adhering to branding and communications guidelines of the project in all tasks
- Collecting, analysing, and reporting marketing data, making suggestions for improvement based on the results
- Assisting with data research, including sourcing new lists and data collection methods
- Collaborating with the Marketing Manager on securing valuable external promotions from key media and association partners for the events
- Working with sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, media partners, and association partners to promote the events through their networks
- Partner marketing fulfilments
- Be hands on and innovative while driving onsite marketing activities
If you are a passionate and experienced Junior Marketing Manager looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity to further your marketing career, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and take your marketing career to the next level.