Are you a marketing ROCKSTAR?
Then we need you to join our ninja marketing team!
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated and creative marketing intern to join our Rockstar marketing team. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in the digital marketing space, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional material, monitoring social platforms, conducting market research and assisting the marketing department on all activities. All this while attending events and meeting people from around the Globe.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have an understanding of marketing techniques and social media platforms and be passionate about events.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Present new social media campaign ideas and assist with the creation of social media content.
- Schedule social media content.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending topics, ideas, and engagement with our community.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of email campaigns, marketing material and social media content.
- Developing tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires across email and social media.
- Researching market opinions through telephone, e-mail and data methods.
- Preparing marketing presentations based on company needs.
- Monitoring and managing the company’s social media platforms, adjusting outreach tactics as needed.
- Supporting marketing team on blog and social media content creation from a multi-media perspective.
- Assist marketing department on execution of various media and association partnerships.
- Data categorisation and data project assistance when required.
- Degree in marketing management or digital marketing.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing and use initiative.
- Have a solid understanding of the digital universe.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience a plus.
- Experience with a social media scheduling tool and marketing automation software a plus.
- Understanding of Canva and Video editing tools is a plus.
- Team player with a creative flair to contribute to a fast-paced high performing team.
Type of contract: fixed term for 6 months
Remuneration: R7,000.00 gross per month